About Our Client
A well-backed organisation with a desire to take the organisation to the next level, our client is a leader in Resource Planning software operating on a global scale. With an exceptional existing client base, there really is no limit to what they can achieve as they look to hire talented individuals to drive the organisation forward.
Our client created this new, high profile opportunity in search of a talented individual with the experience and leadership skills needed to rebuild and grow the function. Whilst this is a leadership position, it is a hands-on role, where you will be expected to lead from the front. Reporting directly to the Managing Director (MD), responsibilities will include:
- Recreating roadmaps for their two leading solutions and driving those strategies forward.
- Working collaboratively with the MD to advise on what ideas are feasible and educate them on what the products can achieve.
- Conceptualise ideas with the MD, using analysis of company goals and performance, both in business functions and markets to target.
- Visiting key clients to understand how the products are performing, where there is room for improvement, and obtain market insights to report back.
- Taking control of a team of 7 and evaluating their performance; planning and implementing their progression and training, in addition to taking ownership of the hiring process.
The Successful Applicant
For this Product Director position, candidates will:
- Have strong Product Management experience.
- Have Resource Planning software knowledge or a related technology such as Workforce Management, Human Capital Management, etc.
- Analyse an existing product to design a detailed roadmap, then implement it.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to face key clients to gain market and product knowledge; then communicate findings to management clearly and influence business decisions.
- Have a proven track record in team leadership, with the ability to evaluate performance and nurture growth.
- Be a hands-on leader who will not shy away from a challenge.
What’s on Offer
Up to £120,000 + excellent car package, bonus and competitive benefits package.