Manufacturing Project Manager – £550 – £650/day Inside IR35 – West Midlands, hybrid
Working closely with the Head of Projects & Change to deliver manufacturing projects within an exciting technology/manufacturing business based in the Midlands. There is likely to be ad hoc travel in europe (expenses paid).
- Hands on project management of manufacturing system implementation
- Manage end to end processes to deliver manufacturing projects.
- Set up project governance.
- Run steering committee meetings.
- Vendor management.
- Set up and run project management change board.
- Strong prior experience successfully delivering multiple industrial control system (preferably Siemens) projects covering Scada (WinCC OA), MOM/MES (Opcenter), shopfloor automation and Mindsphere/IoT related capabilities
- Significant project management experience within the manufacturing sector
- Prior experience with PLM projects
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.