IT Director – Birmingham – £100,000 – £120,000
To accommodate a period of rapid growth, our client in search of a talented IT Director to lead their IT division: to nurture current and future talent and implement a large-scale transformation project. This is a fantastic role for a pragmatic IT Director who has prior experience in utilising big picture strategy and team leadership.
- Background of working at IT Director, CTO, CIO level.
- Experience leading IT transformation projects.
- Good working knowledge of IT security, infrastructure, service delivery & applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Proven experience building high performing IT functions.
- Ability to work closely with senior management across the business.
- Change management experience.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- PRINCE2 and ITIL certified desirable.
If this sounds like you would like some additional information about the role, arrange a confidential conversation with Dan Hughes