Interim Programme Communications Executive (Part-Time), Remote working, £Circa £500 per day Outside IR35
I have an immediate requirement for a part-time programme communications executive to support an early-stage finance transformation programme for a period of circa 3-6 months. This is a stand-alone role so will require a hands-on candidate profile with strong, multi-level stakeholder communication experience. I am looking for a candidate who has the experience of delivering programme communications on large scale transformation programmes historically and is available at short notice.
- Draft stakeholder segmentation based on levels of programme impact.
- Draft Communication plan for the early phases based on segmentation (e.g. channel, frequency, content type)
- Draft Communication materials for programme and Finance leadership team
- Programme or project experience.
- Creating communication plans and content.
- Strong visual presentation skills including PowerPoint.
- Strong written skills.
- Hands-on self-starter.
- Able to identify and address potential challenges.
- Able to engage with different levels of stakeholders within the organisation.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.