Interim Finance Project Manager – Corporate Simplification
£600/700 per day outside IR35
West Midlands (hybrid with 3 days in the office)
I have an immediate requirement for an interim Finance Project Manager to join a key client who are going through a period of unprecedented change. As part of a holistic transformation they are looking to simplify their corporate structure and as such have a requirement for a highly experienced Interim Project Manager with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
As the Interim Project Manager on the Legal Entity Rationalisation, you will be responsible for overseeing the simplification of legal entities. This project is complex, involving oversight of legal, financial, tax and operational considerations.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan outlining the scope, objectives, time-lines, milestones, and dependencies of the legal entity rationalisation project.
- Lead a cross-functional team, including legal experts, finance professionals, tax experts and other relevant stakeholders.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including HR, legal teams, third party rationalisation advisers – finance & tax, procurement, and sales.
- Monitor progress against project plan and ensure achievement of key milestones.
- Lead key working groups and influence key decision makers to achieve consensus on IP Transfer, Customer and Supplier data flows, People, Facilities, Assets & Liabilities.
- Analysing results from third party finance/tax advisers with the Finance Project Lead and impact to all Phases of the Project Plan.
- Manage project risks and issues with clear mitigation plans to resolve.
- Manage scope and change control.
- Take ownership of project governance activities, evaluating project progress, identifying potential issues, and proactively implementing measures to address them.
- Lead the project progress reports for steerco, provide clear insights into the project’s status highlighting any at risk areas including the steps required to mitigate.
- Interaction with the ERP Finance transform team and updating Finance Teams on progress.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects.
- Previous experience in entity rationalisation is highly desirable or in large scale transformation projects in one (or more) of:
- Carve-out sale process.
- Restructuring or reorganizational design.
- Transfer pricing activity within a group setting.
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence at all levels.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc..)
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, work to tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and work with related internal business functions.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.