Interim Finance Director – Birmingham- 6 months- £650/£750 Inside IR35
I am seeking a career Interim Finance Director to join an SME client for a period of six months to support as they move through a period of change. As a key member of the leadership team you will play a key role in in the financial management of this organisation. The period of the assignment will mean that the successful candidate will need to get straight to work on delivering the budget and get the business prepared and through their year-end. This role will largely be site based in Birmingham.
- Lead and develop the finance team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Take charge of budget delivery, ensuring financial goals are met within the specified timeframe.
- Provide strategic financial insights and support for ongoing projects within the organization.
- Oversee various income sources, optimizing financial performance across different business channels.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA..)
- A background as a career interim.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering the audit.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of team management.
- Proven experience in a Finance Director role, preferably within SME.
- Expertise in budget management and financial project support.
- Familiarity with Inside IR35 regulations.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.