Interim Finance Director – Manufacturing – Wales – 6 Months – Circa £650 per day inside IR35
I have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Director to join a manufacturing business for a period of 6 months. The role requirement is to lead a strong but underdeveloped finance team in a volume driven, complex manufacturing site.
- Team leadership.
- Maintaining and meeting the financial timetable.
- Strengthen control environment.
- Support and improve weekly reporting.
- Financial Process improvement.
- Create clarity around the site’s numbers.
- Develop business partnering.
- Partner closely with operations.
- Improve the perception of finance in the business.
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- You will have operated at FD level in a complex business of at least £100MN turnover.
- Experience of partnering with a site MD.
- Driving a positive people culture.
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with operations.
- Demonstrable experience of driving profitability within manufacturing.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.