Gleeson Recruitment Limited
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a UK Wide Retailer to find a Head of Strategic Development, the purpose of the role is to lead the development of the organisations strategy across multiple functions. You will be joining a fantastic, growing organisation, who have gone from strength to strength with an ambition to further expand their services across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating frameworks and providing expertise and insight to inform strategy development and challenge Executive and Leadership thought processes.
The role will also combine opportunities for you to define, develop and implement the frameworks to assess commercial and financial viability of new opportunities including initial modelling and the development of success criteria, which also consider suitability and fit with organisations purpose and Brand identity.
- Experience in commercial modelling and evaluation activity.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in developing strategic plans.
- Proven delivery of results at a senior level in commercial roles.
- Build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
The role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £70k + £6k car allowance and up to 20% bonus + other benefits, the company have sites across the UK, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern out of their Head Office in the Midlands.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.