Gleeson Recruitment Limited
The client is an innovative industry leader who has gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they are entering a new period of change and transformation and expanding internationally.
As the successful Group People Director, you will work as part of the Executive team to drive the People agenda and develop and deliver the strategic goals and business and people objectives.
Providing transformational leadership, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including (but not limited to) ER, talent, learning and development, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential, with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record in leading and developing a people team across the full agenda of change, ER, learning and performance, communications and engagement.
- Have business partner experience, including influencing multiple stakeholders & driving change.
- Experience in driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium-sized organisation (Ideally this will be within the marketing, technology or business services sector)
- Supported international expansion
- Be confident leading strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, in addition to providing hands-on operational support.
- Be results-driven, pragmatic, customer-focused and committed to delivering HR excellence.
- Be creative and solutions orientated.
- Be of Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified.
Up to £100,000 + car allowance, bonus and competitive benefits package.